DETACHED 17th CENTURY BARN
Sleeps 4, All Amenities
Eastgate Barn, Eastgate, Holme-next-the-Sea, Norfolk, PE36 6LL
Please contact Shirley on 01485 525218
Hover over a thumbnail to view - or watch the full slideshow!
* Bed linen and duvets are included. Guests should supply their own hand and bath towels. These can be supplied if required for a charge.
* Electricity and night storage heaters are included.
* Free WIFI
* The Coasthopper bus service passes through the village on the A149.
* The local beach is huge and, even at the height of the season, you can easily find plenty of room.
* The nature reserves at NOA Holme-next-the-Sea and NWT Holme Dunes are conveniently located in the village and those at RSPB Titchwell Marsh and
RSPB Snettisham are both within a few miles. Further afield, the well known reserve at NWT Cley Marshes is about 30 minutes drive away.
* We regret no children under the age of 10 years.
* Eastgate Barn is a no smoking environment.
* Prices from £380 to £650.
* Special Rates:
Short breaks November to end of March, minimum 3 nights - please phone for prices.
Detached 17th Century Barn, tucked away from the village centre. In keeping with tradition the barn has kept its abundance of beams and has stripped pine
furniture offering accommodation of taste and character.
There is parking for two cars and a small patio garden with barbeque, garden furniture and a rotary clothes airer. The local public house, beaches,golf
course and bird reserves are literally minutes away.
Village shops can be found about two miles away in the nearby villages of Old Hunstanton, Thornham and Ringestad. Tesco's and Sainsbury's supermarkets
are conveniently located about 3 miles away in Hunstanton.
The Peddars Way, an old Roman road, starts in the village.
Eastgate Barn is fully carpeted with electric night storage heating throughout.
The accommodation caters for 4 and comprises:
Entrance into lounge with two double settees and colour television, leading through to the adjoing dining room/breakfast kitchen with electic
cooker and hood. There is a washing machine and fridge.
There are two bedrooms, each with built in wardrobes. One bedroom has twin beds and the other has a double bed and an airing cupboard. The bathroom
has a bath with shower attachment, WC and wash basin.
From King's Lynn, take the A149 to Hunstanton.
Proceed three miles further along the Coast Road and on reaching
Holme-next-the-Sea take the third turning left into Eastgate.
Eastgate Barn is located on the left approximately 150m down the lane.
Back to all B&B Accommodation